Monday, July 17, 2006

All that she wants

I am going to throw caution to the wind here and whine for a few minutes. Here, in no particular order, is a non-exclusive list of things I want right now:

1. To be well rested
2. To be well-dressed again - I have worn the same skirt every day for the past, oh, I don't know, four or five days, just because it is there when I look for things to put on
3. The end of angry Arabs killing anyone and everyone who could possibly be blamed for their international irrelevance except for our reliance on their one natural resource
4. A good, long nap
5. Central air conditioning
6. The ability to fall asleep when I lie in bed at night, something I've never lacked before (and which has never even required lying down in bed - civil procedure, Metro-North, Starbucks - no problem!)
7. To go lie on a beautiful, deserted beach with a delicious coconut-flavored drink
8. A tan
9. Lasagna
10. Did I mention a nap?
11. A dishwasher
12. Ambien
13. To stop having nightmares that involve frighteningly vivid courtroom scenes
14. New York to adopt the Federal Rules of Evidence
15. To lose five pounds

Is all this too much to ask???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter