Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Celebrity justice

Is it me, or has the world gone totally crazy? Generally speaking, I have my head buried in a book, but whenever I look up, it seems that something else totally psycho happens. First of all, there's the Middle East, which I believe I've already expressed an opinion or two about. Then, I just read on Gawker how the 19-year-old skizzy who fucked Christie Brinkley's husband has given "exclusive" interviews to everyone who will listen. She is extremely pretty, of course, in a trashy sort of way, and her big eyes well up charmingly with tears of self-pity as she talks about how she was sort of used, and how she really regrets what happened, etc.

Now, I've never hooked up with a married guy (that being up there on my list of things I will never, ever do, along with heroin, bike riding, eating Korean food, and wearing leggings in public). But I have done stuff in my life I'm not so proud of. I've also gotten caught doing stuff I'm not proud of and I've had to apologize and make it up to people in a variety of situations.

But never once have I asked the world for sympathy. This chick is nineteen. Maybe she's of less-than-average intelligence, and maybe she is emotionally immature, etc. But why would you go on TV, with a married mother interviewing you, and beg the public at large for them to cry for you? Is this some ill-considered bid for further fame? I'd think that she'd just be embarrassed and want to retreat into obscurity as quickly as possible. But white trash (or whatever she is) seems to know no bounds. And, like I said, the world is going crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

2015-10-27 xiaozhengm
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses,oakley vault,prescription sunglasses,polarized sunglasses,aviator sunglasses,spy sunglasses,oakleys,oakley canada,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley frogskins,oakley holbrook,cheap sunglasses,wayfarer sunglasses,oakley standard issue,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley.com,oakley prescription glasses,oakley goggles,sunglasses for men,oakley gascan,oakley store,oakleys sunglasses
Toms Shoes Sale Clearance
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Air Jordan 6 Cigar
uggs on sale
Coach Coupons In Coach Outlet Store Online
fitflops
Michael Kors Outlet Official Website
michael kors handbags
tory burch sale
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
ralph lauren uk
Michael Kors Outlet Online USA Stores
Coach Factory Online Outlet Cheap Purses
ugg boots
hermes bags
Discount Clearance Coach Outlet Handbags
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet stores
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
hollister uk sale
michael kors outlet online
Canada Goose,Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Jackets,Canada Goose Sale
nike free run 2,nike free runs,nikes,nike air max 95,nike high tops,air force 1,nike pegasus
Nike Lebron James Shoes For Sale

2:55 AM  
Blogger Mie Helal said...


I certainly appreciate this website
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-moving-company-taif.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-moving-company-mecca.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-moving-company-jeddah.html

5:01 AM  
Blogger Lamiss Ibrahim said...


nice
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/cleaning-conditioners/
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter