Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where is the love?

Last night was not the Roman orgy I had dreamed about. I thought that after the bar, I would be in a great mood, take shots of something, and end up dancing on tables. I thought I would be singing along to songs about celebrating, or "school's out for summer" or something.

Well, I did drink - a beer and a half and three sips of a strawberry margarita. After two months of near-total abstinence, that was about all I could handle. (Oh, but don't worry, I did manage to throw up.)

And the joy? Conspicuously absent. The party I went to was about as much fun as hanging out with 50 shell-shocked Gulf War veterans in 1992. Nobody was in a good mood. Some people were happy to have it over with, but most just kept repeating, "Why did I even study? I learned how to play eeny-meeny-miney-mo in kindergarten."

Not to post-mortem here, but that test was fucking impossible. Not the New York day: I was pleasantly surprised by both my ability to recall minutae and the lack of a fundamental corporate change. Yay! But the MBE? What was that???

I know I shouldn't talk about it and should just revel in the fact that I am DONE! at least until the winter. But now that the dust is settling, I notice that my apartment is a disaster, the dishes in my sink smell bad, I have doctors I have to go to, the cats are angry with me for avoiding them, and my mother is insisting I go visit her now.

And I think I failed.

Uggggggh.

3 Comments:

Blogger ResourceGirl said...

I think you PASSED. Check my blog post: http://resourcegirl.blogspot.com/2006/07/my-take-on-mbe.html

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hear you about the MBE - I thought the morning was manageable, but the afternoon was horrendous. My apt was a total mess as well. I read resourcegirl's post and I have to say it doesn't make me feel any better.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up this great resource. Respect!
penis enlargement pill
best penis enlargement pill
natural penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill review
do penis enlargement pill work
enlargement penis pills
buy penis pills
cheap penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill product
herbal penis enlargement pill
cheapest penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pills
buy penis enlargement pill
natural penis enlargement
penis enlargement pills online
natural penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement drug
penis enlargement natural
Good Bye!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter