Monday, November 13, 2006

Live blogging the last work afternoon in the dark

2:30 This is insufferable, I need to go home

2:32 Cookies would probably help

2:36 Maybe sour cream and onion Ruffles would help too. Do I get the 99 cent bag or the 50 cent bag?

2:37 99 cent. Definitely

2:38 They don't have my damn cookies! May as well go for the chocolate delight chocolate chunk kind.

2:39 Maybe if I ask for my receipt, the guy will think I'm buying snacks for the whole group

2:40 He just smiled patronizingly and said, "Enjooooooooy!" Oh well

2:43 Back at my desk, hid the cookies in a drawer and about to dive into the SC & O

2:47 That was good. But I think a cookie would probably be a good idea too

2:48 These cookies are a little dry, maybe I should be dunking them in coffee

2:55 My stomach hurts. Again

2:56 Should probably work

3:09 found hilarious typo: "you have duly qualified" reads instead "you have dully qualified." Hehehehehehhe

3:14 Achoo! Great, I am making myself sick with stress

3:17 People keep emailing me asking my advice on things. Ha - good luck with that!

3:24 I kind of want to vomit

3:28 This eye twitch is really getting old

3:29 I can't believe this will really be over in less than 24 hours

3:38 Jerk friend of mine IMs to say, "THEIR OUT!!!!" I know he is lying b/c I just checked. And I corrected him on his incorrect usage of the word "they're"

3:49 Is it stupid if I look at last year's bar exam results and see people I know are dumber than me who passed?

3:55 Yes. That was stupid. Just b/c ____ passed doesn't mean I will. Now I will feel even dumber if I don't. If that is even possible.

3:56 But hey there's only an hour before I can leave! Maybe that wasn't such a bad usage of my time after all.

3:57 Same friend offers to "photocopy his junk" and mail it to me for the low, low price of $.64, the cost of a stamp and a photocopy. Who the hell am I friends with?

4:08 3 people w/my last name passed last year. Pretty good.

4:15 Is anyone going to enjoy reading this? I'm getting on my own nerves at this point.

4:39 This is the slowest fucking day EVER!!!

4:54 I AM OUTTA HERE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

2015-10-27 xiaozhengm
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses,oakley vault,prescription sunglasses,polarized sunglasses,aviator sunglasses,spy sunglasses,oakleys,oakley canada,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley frogskins,oakley holbrook,cheap sunglasses,wayfarer sunglasses,oakley standard issue,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley.com,oakley prescription glasses,oakley goggles,sunglasses for men,oakley gascan,oakley store,oakleys sunglasses
Toms Shoes Sale Clearance
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Air Jordan 6 Cigar
uggs on sale
Coach Coupons In Coach Outlet Store Online
fitflops
Michael Kors Outlet Official Website
michael kors handbags
tory burch sale
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
ralph lauren uk
Michael Kors Outlet Online USA Stores
Coach Factory Online Outlet Cheap Purses
ugg boots
hermes bags
Discount Clearance Coach Outlet Handbags
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet stores
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
hollister uk sale
michael kors outlet online
Canada Goose,Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Jackets,Canada Goose Sale
nike free run 2,nike free runs,nikes,nike air max 95,nike high tops,air force 1,nike pegasus
Nike Lebron James Shoes For Sale

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter